The marigold balm is a skin nutrient and cleanser. It nourishes the skin of face and body, it improves the skin look and radiance, and it protects and repairs the skin against pollution, sun and wind over-exposures, and cold temperatures.
£12.00 No VAT£12.00 No VAT
- for the everyday cleansing and moistursing of the whole body
- gentle waterproof make-up remover
- warm scent tones to relax and sooth
- shaving foam substitute
- for alluring pampering sessions
It contains only marigold oil, coconut butter, beeswax and orange essential oil, ingredients chosen for hydrating, repairing and protecting the lips from damaging external agents. It is safety tested and packed in an innovative 100% compostable paper tube.
£8.00 No VAT£8.00 No VAT
- uniquely soft lip balm
- long-lasting protection and repairing actions
- long-lasting shining effect
- uplifting scent
Turn the bathroom into a steam room and enjoy a hot soak with a couple of nourishing marigold bath balls.
£3.40 – £20.00£3.40 – £20.00
- packed with marigold petals
- sensual scents
- property-rich marigold oil
- for relaxing and emollient baths
- soothe and calm problem skin
Marigold oil supports the healing process of a variety of skin issues in the whole body: dermatitis, eczema, burns, irritations, cuts, bites and ulcers. This is due to its cell stimulating property combined with its antibacterial and antifungal properties.
£10.00 No VAT£10.00 No VAT
- soothing any skin damage
- potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant
- sunburn and insect bite reliever
- skin cell repairing stimulant